Monday, August 29, 2011

Thanks

Wow, amazing to see that, as of this morning, this quiet little corner of the blogging world has gotten 10,000 hits . If I remember my stats correctly, more than half of them have come this year, the last quarter of the 2 1/2 years I've been posting.

I never set out to keep one of those personal up-to-the-minute blogs with daily I-can't-wait-to-see-what-she's-saying now posts. (I'm in an alternate universe: I don't have a Facebook account, I don't use Twitter, I don't even use a cell phone.)

Instead, my intention has been to build an archive of thoughtful entries - and comments - that people could discover at any point and return to as needed over time when the topics addressed were useful to them. I also hope to expand the experience with illustrations that model the principles I'm exploring.
It's very gratifying to know that those discoveries and returns happened 10,000 times. So if you're reading this, welcome, and thanks for stopping by.

As always, I'm delighted to hear other people's ideas, and ideas for related topics to address.

No comments: